Gnome for redhat 9

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Wed Oct 1 19:26:42 EDT 2003

Jim,

I'm actually in Frederick County, but very very near the Caroll County
line. Mount Airy sits in both counties and incredibly Howard County is
mighty close and Montgomery isn't all that far away. We're kind of in a
cross roads. Well the Adelphia folk haven't been to bad, but when I
asked one of them if they had a time server, but note I said NTP server,
I was sent immediately to second level support. I think the idea of time
server or ntp just blew the dudes mind.<grin>
Well they didn't have one so I use the server from my former ISP.

Scott

ps. what happen to your Linux box.