Cdparanoia

Patricia Logan plogan at dorsai.org
Sun Nov 30 13:42:27 EST 2003

Hi,Alex,

     Since the subject of  cdparanoia  has come up, have you been
able to rip an entire disk at once, burn a CD from the result and
been able to forward and backtrack between the different tracks?
The only way I've been able to do this, burning with  cdrecord
is to rip each track separately and then rename it since it
always names what is ripped as cdda.wav  My life would be so much
easier if I could save myself all this time and effort.  I've
tried different options in  cdparanoia and in  cdrecord  to no
avail.

     Pat Logan