Your opinions?

Toby Fisher toby at tjfisher.co.uk
Sun Nov 30 13:11:51 EST 2003

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003, Charles Crawford wrote:

> 	On the Linux side, I share your concern about GUI access since I
> have been looking for a CD ripper and have not seen any text based ones
> yet that do what I want.   I am hopeful that one will be found.

What is it that you want?

Several have been written in Perl which interface to the variouss
compression libs, and if they don't quite do what you want, well there's
always the option to either write your own or modify one that already
exists.

Cheers.

Toby Fisher	Email: toby at tjfisher.co.uk
Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272	Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239
ICQ: #61744808