Your opinions?

Charles Crawford ccrawford at Starpower.net
Sun Nov 30 12:27:22 EST 2003

there is  an applickation for Windows XP and so on called DOSBOX which
supposedly emulates DOS very well.

	On the Linux side, I share your concern about GUI access since I
have been looking for a CD ripper and have not seen any text based ones
yet that do what I want.   I am hopeful that one will be found.

	The larger issue is whether Linux GUI becomes more accessible than
Wiindows and if so, those of us who like command lines will still be
ticked but at least we will have use of the X applications.

--
-- Charlie Crawford