fresh install of Fedora

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Wed Nov 26 02:54:56 EST 2003

Hi.  Try enabling the screen reader in the accessibility menu.  Don't
save your session on logout of gnome unless you want multiple copies of
gnopernicus running.
Press alt-f1 to get to the applications menu and choose accessibility
from the main menu.
Could Fedora users tell me if I'm right about the location of the
accessibility menu?  My answer is based on how Debian's Gnome 2.4 works.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny