Initrd Help

Barry Pollock barryp at mail.hurontel.on.ca
Sun Nov 23 11:53:35 EST 2003

Does your slack ware disk allow you to preload modules from disk
If so, you  can do it that way?
Each system has a different way of finding its modules on the floppy.
You hav to figure out that location and place the module in exactly that
location on the floppy.
Then the system can find the module and you can have speech after the
first question.
Barry