SuperProbe software question

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sat Nov 22 20:14:47 EST 2003

What happened to SuperProbe in redhat 8.0?  I installed redhat so I could
use bastille on it and redhat was unable to probe for my monitor type on
installation.  There's heat coming out of the top of the monitor and it's
connected to the video card in the computer too.  Why bastille won't run
is my DISPLAY environment variable isn't set correctly and I remember
having had SuperProbe used and that found the monitor type and memory
available and the synch rates successfully too.