fedira question

showell at lrxms.net showell at lrxms.net
Fri Nov 21 20:38:35 EST 2003

I do want to thank Bill and Janina for everything they have done for me
and getting RedHat and now Fedora speaking. What a great lot and of
course we must not mention all of those who have contributed in so many
ways to the Speakup project and the community as a whole. Kirk and Jim
are two I can personally also thank as wonderful resources of incredible
knowledge and of course my good buddy Gene cause he's nuts...grin
Actually to be perfectly honest, I think a number of folks should pat
themselves on the back for their efforts.

Thanks
Scott