Reading mail in Mutt

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Fri Nov 21 11:23:36 EST 2003

Hi.  I tell mut to weed all but the from header.  Then, I can just press
enter to read a message and speakup can read it without me doing
anything else.  You just press page down or the space bar to read the
next screen if it is longer than 1 screen.  Once you are reading a
message, you can use the up and down cursor keys to move from message to
message.  You need to turn off cursoring in speakup for this feature to
work.  In the latest CVS speakup, the star key on the keypad toggles
cursoring on or off.
If you add the following lines to your .muttrc you will only see the from
field.

ignore *
unignore from:
unset help