Proving Myself

kevin kjsisco at rcn.com
Sun Nov 16 14:33:52 EST 2003

Nothing.  I said that it is much better than jaws.
Another thing, I don't like to bring this up but:
I try to contribute and all I get is this horses ass of an attitude from all
of you!
I am sick of it.  If you have a problem with me
email me off list and let me show you what I think of this slander!
Kevin
email:
kjsisco at rcn.com