Proving Myself

Chris Gilland chris at mailvision.ath.cx
Sun Nov 16 11:54:39 EST 2003

Yes.  I think that jes, has a very good point...  And jes, I especially love
your comment you made, and move on...

For if we forgive men their tresspasses, then our heavenly Father, will
forgive us...  But if we do not, forgive men their tresspasses, then neither
will our Father in Heaven forgive us.  (Matt. 6: 14 and 15.)

i know that to me, as well as the Father, you all have been forgiven by both
from day one, when all of this first started...

let's please move on...  it's in the past, berried in the sea of
forgetfulness.

let it go in jesus name...

Peace I bring to you...

Chris.