Proving myself

Jes and guide dog Harley jesman598 at triad.rr.com
Sat Nov 15 10:59:40 EST 2003

Folks, I just counted all the messages from this thread alone. The total was 25! 25 messages of pure nonsense! 25 messages
relating to one person who wants to put us all in awe at his fantastic ability to spam! Not program, spam! I've received 25
messages from this nonsense thread on this list, and guess what? I'm leaving! Kevin, get your kick out of a windows list! Why is
it that if you know how to program in Linux, that you write some silly mouse driver for dos? Please! You're all wasting our time,
and I don't care if his mailbox is flooded, I will contact the moderator forever until you are outta here for good!