syslog and gShield

showell at lrxms.net showell at lrxms.net
Sat Nov 15 09:50:27 EST 2003

Folks,

I have a question and if your running gShield firewall script you might
be able to help. I am trying to get this thing setup so that I don't
continue to receive messages on the console about dropped packets etc. I
went through all the option sin the configuration file and so forth and
looked over syslog, but I've not been able to fix the problem. I don't
mind if this stuff was logged to one console like tty7, but I'd rather
have nothing than all this stuff on every console. Can anyone offer some
direction on this?

tnx