Linux-and-Virus Programs?

Keith Watson Kwatson at smed.yi.org
Fri Nov 14 21:49:16 EST 2003

Whoa Nellie! Bad advice. But I can see where the linux thought
process came in. It don't matter what user you run an executable
from under winblows, if it has a virus the whole system gets
infected. My philosophy is thus, delete all unknown files from
unknown sources. Better to be safe than sorry.

Keith