Speakup enabled kernals

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Nov 13 16:18:12 EST 2003

My sincere apologies. I have been writing too much in haste recently
trying to get ready for almost a month out of the office ...

The older, Speakup Modified Red Hat kernels are at a slightly different
address. It's still anonymous ftp to www.linux-speakup.org. But, once
there,

cd pub/speakup/disks/redhat/

I think this will get you what you're looking for.

--

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group