recompilation crashed

Erik Heil eheil at patmedia.net
Thu Nov 13 07:05:01 EST 2003

Hello there.  Wouldn't it be just easier to not use rpm and just build the
kernel from scratch, then apply Speakups from the 1.5 tarball or from CVS
using the checkout script?  I'm not that familiar with RH or Fedora and I'm
more of a Debian person, but this approach seemed to make more sense to me.