free BSD

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Wed Nov 12 14:22:55 EST 2003

I just wanted to let you know. You sent this email to me directly, and
not on a list. I didn't know if you wanted to do that or not. And I
don't know if there is a speakup or if yasr or freetts will work on
freeBSD, I would imagine so, but ask on the list.

Take care,S
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message. However, a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.