Fw: Cell Phone ISO

Erik Heil eheil at patmedia.net
Wed Nov 12 06:25:56 EST 2003

Wonder if the numerical pattern for serial numbers could be hacked and then
used in a console-based generator?  B/c I'm sure that they aren't verified
via some kind of database like credit cards are.  Would save us money, you
know. I'd be willing to help, but don't have a Nokia 9290 or associated
software.