Mixed Case Directory Names

Rejean Proulx rejean at interfree.ca
Tue Nov 11 16:21:30 EST 2003

I don't want anything touched except change all letters from upper to lower.
Leave all other characters alone.  You can do all directories and files.
Hopefully, it would only rename something if it has uppercase in it as I
might have to set this up in a cron and run daily.  I thought of trying it
myself as I am an experienced programmer but I don't know perl or Shell
script.  This is too important a job for a Newby.

 Rejean Proulx
Visit my family at http://interfree.ca
MSN is: rejp at rogers.com
Ham License VA3REJ