Mixed Case Directory Names

Barry Pollock barryp at mail.hurontel.on.ca
Tue Nov 11 16:17:12 EST 2003

rename is just a perl script that does not work recursively. I have some
recursive perl code in some of my directory scripts I could write you
one
that would do the job.
If you are doing it, you want unwanted characters such as `(
' or `&' removed or changed first? Spaces converted to `_' or what.
If were doing it, we mayas well make it fully functional.
Barry