fetchmail question

Barry Pollock barryp at mail.hurontel.on.ca
Tue Nov 11 15:45:04 EST 2003

I found that if /etc/fetchmailrc is missing the system will get the mail
if ~/.fetchmailrc exists and you make a  call to fetchmail for each user
that requires.
I could never get the system-wide fetchmail to work properly in debian.
The documentation didn't explain it properly.
If you get your /etc/fetchmailrc file to work for you, let me know.
Barry