Fedora aint workin

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Nov 10 21:44:26 EST 2003

You shouldn't have to burn cd's. Do you actually have the iso images at
/dev/hdb5? Does the installer see that partition, and are the iso's in
the root of that partition?

For example, if /dev/hdb5 is your /home directory, they're likely one
directory below, so you need to specify it in the text field provided on
that screen.

Let me encourage you that I do hard drive installations all the time.
It's my preferred way to install.

Darragh writes:
> From: "Darragh" <lists at digitaldarragh.com>
>
> Cancil all that.  I didn't realize that I was suppose to download the
> boot disk.  I know stupid stupid mistake.  Please forgive me.
>
> Well, when I pointed to /dev/hdb5 it didn't let me use the isos there so
> I'll extract them to cd in the morning.
>
> As always, thanks again Jinina for jumping into the breach!
>

> It was Much appreciated.
>

> Darragh

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group