Speakup Modified Fedora, seriously broken.

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-722-7209 wacker at octothorp.org
Sat Nov 8 19:21:36 EST 2003

Hi all,

     It has come to my attention that the ISO images I uploaded to the
Speakup site are junk, thanks, Jacob.  The installer won't even start.
I'm trying to figure out what went wrong, but at this point, I have no
idea.  If folks already have my ISO's, save them for an eventual fix via
rsync.  In the mean time, the boot-orig.iso should boot and install a set
of stock ISO's.  Once the system is installed , you'll need to download
and install the kernel RPMS from the Speakup site, specifically,
ftp://linux-speakup.org/pub/speakup/disks/fedora/1/RPMS/
     HTH and sorry for the mess.
--

Bill in Denver