links and speakup

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Thu Nov 6 10:40:19 EST 2003

Yes, you can do the same with elinks.  The options are in a different
location from links.

I have a better way to deal with tables in elinks.  There is a lua
script included with the elinks source.  I put this script in my .elinks
directory.  The script is bound to the letter v.  The script will take
the current page and reformat it into a single column like lynx.  The
nice thing about using this script is I can start on a sight with tables
beeing displayed corectly and only reformat it if I need to.

          Kenny