links and speakup

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Wed Nov 5 16:34:14 EST 2003

The only things I know about elinks, are that: (1) It allows background
downloading of large files, which is nice; (2) for some sucky reason, it
installs instead of what you want, if you do an "apt-get install links";
(3) I don't like its linking stratagy--it handles numbered links of all
types, somewhat in the way lynx the cat handles numbered form submit
buttons (that is: type the number, press enter, then press enter again to
activate); and (4) I don't like it.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Luke

 On Wed, 5 Nov 2003, Krister Ekstrom