Mobile Accessibility

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at sent.com
Wed Nov 5 16:10:21 EST 2003

Cheryl,

I recently had a PDF file of the manual for my router, and
noticed the interleaving of lines too. I used the "-raw" option
on pdftotext to undo the columns which worked okay, except when
it undid the two columns on a page it placed the right column
first and then the left. So lines were no longer interleaved, but
columns were in the wrong order on the page. Maybe there was a
Hebrew/English switch I was supposed to use or something.

Chuck

--
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (91% of Full)
 Get my public key from website, http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh