Mobile Accessibility

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Nov 5 11:48:29 EST 2003

So, please consider filing a Section 255 complaint. You don't have to
use them to do so, but we have some info and forms that you can use at
http://www.afb.org/section255.asp.

I can tell you (and everyone listening in) that several of us have been
working hard on the advocacy side to get the industry to make accessible
phones. One of the problems we run into is the argument that people just
don't care. Why do they say that? Because so few people take advantage
of the complaint process built into the U.S. law.

Please consider filing a complaint. It would help a lot.

Whitley CTR Cecil H writes:
> From: Whitley CTR Cecil H <WhitleyCH.ctr at cherrypoint.usmc.mil>
>
>    Hi,
>    hit google and answered my own question.  Couldn't find anything for a
>    motorola v60i though....
>    Cecil

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group