RFC on solution to Rejean's situation

Rejean Proulx rejean at interfree.ca
Sun Nov 2 08:02:37 EST 2003

Thank you luke.  If I had the money I'd use a business connection, but I
don't.  That is the problem with being a hobbyist.  These business high
speed connection are extremely expensive.  I priced a simple ADSL connection
and they wanted $179 a month.

 Rejean Proulx
Visit my family at http://interfree.ca
MSN is: rejp at rogers.com