problem visiting google

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at chartermi.net
Sat Nov 1 11:17:40 EST 2003

Hmm, that's interesting.
I just typed 'lynx google" as is in your script at the top and even that
gets me to google with no problem and no request to download images.
Don't try that with links the chain though; it thinks you are looking up
something y=in your home directory and gives you an error.
It has to be something on your system rather than something with lynx the
cat, but I haven't the foggiest notion of what, so I'll keep my mouth shut
from here on out and maybe nobody will notice my ignorance!--lol!

--
Cheryl