problem visiting google

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at chartermi.net
Sat Nov 1 11:11:13 EST 2003

What is the "m" for before the google url?
You know, there's what seems to me to be a simpler way to do this.
I enabled jumpfiles in lynx the cat, which you can read about in the
documentation.
I type lynx and when i get the starter page I type j and "search" and end
up at google. Or you can bookmark google and access it that way.
Seems like more work to do a script for this and it looks to me like
something may be wrong with your script anyway.
And again, when I do access google by using the url, I've never had to add
the  slash at the end so I think that isn't essential in any case.

--
Cheryl