Now that I'm up and running...

erik burggraaf erik at erik-burggraaf.com
Fri May 30 16:17:50 EDT 2003

Hi, that slackware book on the sight is very excelent.  I always go there
first.
I suggest reading up while you're there on the use of the man.  Nothing like
a good man page to keep you enthrolled, grin.
Also, for very quicky help, the --h command is not bad.  Example, to get a
list of possible arguments for use with the lynx browser command, type
something like man lynx for the man page, or lynx --h for brief help.
My syntax could be a bit rusty, I'm just getting back into it now.
Erik
----