mutt and spell check

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Fri May 30 15:31:56 EDT 2003

Anyone know why the spell check from mutt feature would not work?  The
default cmd line is /usr/bin/ispell whihc I've verified works from the
cli. However when I attempt to spell check a message it fails.  I've
even set the spell line in my .muttrc file to make sure it's called from
there as well but no go. Similarrly I can't spell check from nano
byusing control-t which also calls ispell from /usr/bin/ispell.

Thanks for any suggestions.

--
  Catch all your favorite 80's music on ACB Radio Fridays 10 to 12 UTC.
Visit http://chosen.asmodean.net for all the details.