Archives

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at chartermi.net
Thu May 22 23:11:17 EDT 2003

Hi chris and all:
No, I'm receiving my own messages from speakup; some of them just aren't
appearing in the archives.
Fine, Kirk, set your trasher to eat my messages instead of archiving them;
someday I'll write a historic, fabulous, brilliant email work of art to this
list that everybody will forget to save and
then be demanding to have again. then you'll be sorry!!!
Now as to when I'm going to produce this never-to-be-forgotten gem, don't hold
your breath!!! But it could happen; strange things do happen.

Cheryl

Cheryl