boot disks

Christopher Schulte cschulte at netsportsradio.com
Tue May 20 21:53:41 EDT 2003

Well, I do have zipslack, and obviously could probably download the full
version of slackware from the ftp site, but I thought it was easier to set
up debian.  I thought you could just use one command to get what you needed
and debian would get the packages you needed and all you had to do is set
them up.