debiann install

Christopher Schulte cschulte at netsportsradio.com
Mon May 19 13:18:02 EDT 2003

Hi all, very new to speakup, and linux in general, and I finally have a computer that I can use as a linux machine.  I downloaded debiann last year, from the speakup site because I heard it had the kernel in it with speakup already compiled.  I'm using a braille n speak, and want to know how to install the operating system without having to go into cmos and change my boot order to make the system boot from cdrom.  Also, how do I get speakup to talk through the install?  Thanks,
Christopher Schulte, visit
http://www.netsportsradio.com
for all of your sports talk and news needs.