RH installation questions:choosing media

Patrick Turnage patrickt at tampabay.rr.com
Mon May 12 20:05:11 EDT 2003

Hello
I guess to make things simple I am going to download RH 8 and install it.
What of he ISO images do Ineed to use? I would love to keep it contained to
one disk if possible.. After the system is booted I can make whatever
package installations over the internet right?
sincerely,
Patrick

-----
Patrick Turnage
E-mail: pturnage at tampabay.rr.com
AOL Instant Messenger: kg4dqk
MSN Messenger: turnagep at hotmail.com
Amateur Radio Call Sign: kg4dqk (EXP 2009)
Home Page:
http://www.access-connect.com
Connecting the world to access technology information.
For all mainstream and adaptive hardware and software.