double speakup keys

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at novocon.net
Mon May 12 10:20:12 EDT 2003

Steve,
I upgraded my CVS speakup early Sunday morning. Kirk mentioned
these features in a note to the list the day before. numpad 8
pressed twice rapidly will tell you the indentation before
reading the current line. Doing the same with numpad 5 spells the
current word. Pressing the speakup key and the five, which used
to be how you spelled a word, now spells the word with phonetics.
Pressing the numpad 2 twice rapidly now gives the phonetic of the
current char. Pressing speakup 2 now reads the screen from the
cursor position to the bottom.

Chuck

--
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (82% of Full)
So visit me sometime at http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh