double speakup keys

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon May 12 10:07:14 EDT 2003

I discovered the double press of the 2 key but didn't think 5 and 8
did anything special.  I'm using CVS from Friday night or Saturday
early morning.  How does one find some of these out? CVS messages from
the e-mail list didn't mention specific key implimentations and recent
changelog entries didn't indicate anything either.  Do people just
experiment around?:) I started messing around with alt 1 through alt 0
and found something interesting; don't know if that's speakup though
or if it is something with the shell.  I kept hearing something about
argument(1) or something.  Didn't know what to make of that one.