Where is gnome-autogen.sh?

Adam Myrow amyrow at midsouth.rr.com
Sat May 10 13:31:21 EDT 2003

Well, after I finally got Festival installed and working, I am trying to
build Gnopernicus so I can hopefully find out what it can really do.
Well, trying to compile the gnome-speech library got me nowhere.  The last
line of the autogen.sh script says USE_GNOME2_MACROS=1 . gnome-autogen.sh
which bombs because there is no file called gnome-autogen.sh.  Where is
that file?  Also, how can I make Festival sound less robotic?  It sounds
like a bored Chemistry professor right now.  I think I could use it to go
to sleep at night with its flat and slow speech.