How to get viavoice working (was Re: where did viavoice go?)

Thomas D. Ward tward1978 at earthlink.net
Sat May 10 06:13:01 EDT 2003

IS festival speaking to you when you start gnopernicus?If it isn't try
passing a variable before starting.

export FESTIVAL=1

The gnopernicus compilation was actually for a friend on his system with
some outside help. We did get it working, but since my friend is out of town
for a few days  I won't be able to fully test it until he returns.
If I get it working as well as the main menu program I'll be happy to send
you the ~/.gconf/app/gnopernicus directory.
Hth.