How to get viavoice working (was Re: where did viavoice go?)

Kenny Hitt kennyhitt at knology.net
Fri May 9 18:33:19 EDT 2003

Hi.  I'm also getting nothing using Gnopernicus and festival.  I have
accessibility turned on.
What does "farely well" mean?  For example, does your Gnopernicus and
festival speak as well as the demo on the last Main Menu?  My setup
doesn't even come close to providing the info that that demo does.

If your setup talks as well as the Main Menu demo, would you mind
sending me your ~/.gconf/apps/gnopernicus directory?

          Kenny