OT Re: How to get viavoice working (was Re: where did viavoice go?)

Thomas D. Ward tward1978 at earthlink.net
Fri May 9 15:35:50 EDT 2003

Interesting. Well, I actually helped set it up for a friend, and we are
still working on the setup. Festival was working fine where viavoice is
still having troubles on the persons system.
I've been out of the loop for a while and I assume the guys from the Gnome
access list must know something I'm not aware of at this time.