Redhat!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Mon May 5 18:33:46 EDT 2003

I LOVE REDHAT!!!!!!!!!  So many more apps!  Works so much better!
Timidity actually has a command-line interface, which it does not have in
Slackware.  And it actually gives my midi files halfway decent sound.  And
it's easy to configure all the stuff.  Plus, if I want, I can still edit
the files.  I would recommend RH to anyone from those just starting out to
the most experienced Linux user.  It's GREAT!  Hopefully, I will be able
to put it on my server computer in the next week or so, if I can get my
files copied over to my laptop while I make the transition.

Thanks for all the help getting RH installed on my laptop.

Lorenzo

Eh, that's it, I guess.  No 300 million dollar unveiling event for this
kernel, I'm afraid, but you're still supposed to think of this as the
"happening of the century" (at least until the next kernel comes along).
Oh, and this is another kernel in that great and venerable "BugFree(tm)"
series of kernels. So be not afraid of bugs, but go out in the streets
and deliver this message of joy to the masses.
	-- Linus Torvalds, on releasing 1.3.27