Broadcast Ping

Darrell Shandrow nu7i at azboss.net
Mon May 5 13:05:55 EDT 2003

Hi Janina,

I think you hit the nail on the head here.  There are only two Linux boxes
on the LAN at this time, and both are configured with static IP address
assignments as they both function as servers.  All the client machines run
Windows XP.

Thanks.

A+, CCNA, Network+!
All the best to coalition forces carrying out Operation Iraqi Freedom!