speakup and modifications for festible

Owen Patrick Smith ender3rd at WPI.EDU
Sun May 4 11:32:30 EDT 2003

Unfortunately the three-part set of instructions is currently outdated
because of changes between the cvs and speakup-1.5 directory structures as
well as some changes that we made in the modifications tarball.  For
instillation instructions please see the blinux website at
users.wpi.edu/~blinux/

HtH,

Owen