Unpopularity of Elba

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Sat May 3 17:50:42 EDT 2003

Hi all,

Janina, can you tell me more, please?  I'm researching both Elba and
the Braille-Note.  I need a note taker for the work I'm doing now.
I'm teaching windows, and I need a note taker, not a laptop because of
ease of use and size.  If I could be assured that the Braille-Note
would work on my network here, I might go for that.  The Elba looks
good, but tell me more about what you know about it, please.  If you
want to write privately, you certainly may.  I need to know as much as
I can before jumping, so to speak.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons