Unpopularity of Elba

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Sat May 3 16:21:18 EDT 2003

Hi there. Your message was very informative. In fact I wasn't aware that
it weighed 5 lbs. Nor was I aware of the whole thing regarding the flash
card reader. And please do report your findings, as I and possibly others
on this list may find an interest in them.

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.