telnet installation of Redhat

Darrell Shandrow nu7i at azboss.net
Sat May 3 16:58:37 EDT 2003

Hi Janina,

OK, that's no problem.  We all do that from time to time.  :-)  Now, I'm
going to ask a related question.  I have a router that I'm also using as a
DHCP server.  There are a couple of clients that receive their IP address
info from it.  Its inside IP address is 192.168.1.1 and the broadcast for
the subnet is 192.168.1.255.  When I ping 192.168.1.255, it is just a
regular broadcast ping, but I don't get pings from any other IP addresses.
Any ideas?

A+, CCNA, Network+!
All the best to coalition forces carrying out Operation Iraqi Freedom!