Help! Dosemu error

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Sat May 3 13:31:20 EDT 2003

Hi.  Your install is screwed.  this was a bug in 1.1.4.0.  You need to get
a fresh sourcetree, grab the latest patchset from www.dosemu.org/testing,
and patch it into your tree.  then build and install dosemu and you should
be set.

--
A message from the system administrator: "I've upped my priority, now up yours!"