RH or Debian:why?

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at novocon.net
Fri May 2 08:38:58 EDT 2003

What I do about spellchecking is, I make it automatic so I cannot
avoid it. I have created a very short script which is invoked as
an alternate editor from pine. The script first runs an actual
editor (I use nano instead of pico but it would work the same for
pico) and then immediately goes into the spellchecker on the file
I just composed. It is a pain in the ewe-no-ware for a while, but
believe me, it improves your habits in a hurry.

BTW -- nano and pico are measurement terms in science referring
to negative powers of ten. Nano is like pico only more so!!!

Chuck

So visit me sometime at http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh